Faculties July 21, 2020 2021-02-18 14:17
- Started his career as an editor for Prakash Mehra production in 1999.
- Got his breakthrough with Aruna Irani’s ‘Desh Mai Nikla Hoga Chand’ as an Assistant Editor.
- Worked on projects like Saaripath Ha Sansaracha and Bhojpuri movies like ‘Sasura Bada Paisa Wala’, ‘Gadiwali Film Meri Pyari Bole’, ‘You Me and Bomsi’ and many other projects as an Assistant Editor.
- Established himself as a skilled editor by creating corporate content and media and joining Lalus Studio in 2002.
- Worked with brands like Cadbury, Tata, Bajaj, Sparsh, Kodak, Mahindra, Barbie and several more.
- Has more than two decades of industry experience under his belt
- Has Diploma in Film and Television Production from the reputed Xavier’s Institute of Communication, Sunil started working with the famous Balaji Telefilms and Ice Institute as a scriptwriter and ad filmmaking faculty.
- He has written multiple series, movies, telefilms, short films, social causes advertisements.
- Worked for the reputed corporate house as an independent filmmaker and translated numerous corporate magazines.
- Was a part of many leading advertising firms and translated written marketing content from English to Hindi.
- He has finished M.A in Audio Production from the University of Westminster, UK and has almost two decades of experience in Audio Engineering.
- Has acquired skills in presenting turnkey Audio- Video and Acoustic Solutions for recording studios, home theatres, performance avenues, recital halls and community halls.
- Worked on multiple movies as a sound designer, some of them are Khel Mandala, Sharyat, Yellow, Bioscope, Abaa Aiktay Na.
- Winner of British Council Alumni Award for ‘Professional Achievement’.
- Won the prestigious Filmfare Award for ‘Sound Design’ for the film ‘Rege’. IMMFA award for the movie’ Yellow’ was one of the most notable awards.
- With the industry experience of almost 30 years, Nazarr Khan is the most experienced faculty in acting.
- He is a multitalented individual, having worked as Writer, Director, Actor He has acted in several blockbusters like Rang De Basanti, Kabul Express, Shortkut, Khalnayak, Saudagar, Balwaan, Sanam, Pardesi Babu, Pyar Deewana Hota Hai, Tera Mera Saat Rahe and Tathastu.
Daulatkumar Laxman Pawar
- Has worked for more than 20 years in Pharmaceutical Marketing with brands like Q-Max Pharma as an All India Sales Manager.
- A passionate photographer for almost a decade now, Mr Pawar has taught Digital Photography at Nashik Kala Niketan (Govt. Drawing College).
- He was also a visiting faculty at ‘VFX Media Film & Television School’, Nashik and is associated as visiting faculty with K. T. H. M College Nashik & Prasad Pawar Art Academy.
- For the last 10 years, he has also worked as a mentor or Tamron India Ltd. He has conducted multiple productive workshops in various places of India like Mumbai, Pune, Sholapur, Nagpur, Vardha, Chandrapur, Yawatmal, Buldhana, Jalgaon, Nashik, Indore, and Bilaspur, receiving recognition.
- He runs an institute in advanced photography called ‘Shutter Bugs’ in Nashik situated in Nashik
- Has almost 20 years of filmmaking experience.
- Worked as a cinematographer after finishing his Masters in Photography and Digital imaging
- Gained his acting chops from the renowned Barry John Acting School.
- Acquired many skills like videography, graphic designing and visualization Won awards like PIEA, U.S.A, Luxoculus, India and Talenthouse drawing praise for his work.
- Worked extensively as a cinematographer for TV commercials like Croma Electronics and Indiabulls Home Loans and for corporate videos of leading brands like Bru, Apollo Hospitals, Goldfieldd Properties and GVK.
- Worked on film projects like Bedhundh, Zenda, Aaika Dajiba, Bandha Premache and Aila Locha Zala Re.
- Acted in movies as well TV shows like In the Name of Tai, Morya, Akalpith, Prem at First Sight, Tujha Majha Breakup and Gumrah.
Arundhati has done her acting classes from FTII. She has been teaching acting for last 15 years. She has taken classes for .Anupam Kher’s Academy(Actors prepares) and Miss Asha Chandra. She has also conducted classes with Padmini Kolhapure and Ayesha Julka.She has acted in TV Serials like Hum Hindustani (Directed by Hrishikesh Mukhergee), Aur Bhi Hai Rahe (Directed by Basu Bhattacharya), Mitti Ke Rang (Directed by Basu Chatargee), Param Veer (Directed by Gautam Adhikari),Nukkad and Marathi Dramas.. She has also learned Kathak Dance from Shri Gopikishanji.
She is a Course Co-ordinator. Carrying out administration and placement duties for multiple companies like Kids Art Works India, Midway Park Resort, ICE The Institute of Creative Excellence Arpita Sawant has proved herself worthy of this industry. Her latest experience at Pinnacle Films’ production department where she worked closely with the clients, being an intrinsic part of the team, she was essential for solving problems at multiple levels which makes her the perfect candidate for Filmagic.