Diploma In Digital Filmmaking(1 year )
Diploma In Digital Filmmaking(1 year )
This diploma course in Digital Filmmaking is for those hoping to become professionals in the field. It covers all perspectives of filmmaking ranging from artistic storytelling to technical knowledge of shooting and editing, also technologies of the future. This diploma course helps you learn film making right in the middle of Mumbai making your entry into the glamorous world of Bollywood easier. Professional filmmakers, cinematographers, editors and others will guide and enable the students to create high-quality, broadcast standard films across various genres. The diploma course in filmmaking gives a summary of film studies, the basics of film budgeting, and audio-visual productions, including web entertainment, making it the best part-time or weekend digital film making course in Mumbai.
Understanding the nuances of cinema is one thing, but enjoying it is different. Anyone can do the former, but understanding the art of filmmaking and appreciating it in its true sense requires a professional trained in filmmaking.
Join us for in-depth knowledge of filmmaking, irrespective of your background; the one-year specialized digital filmmaking for beginners programme is intended to train you in key aspects of filmmaking. The course provides an overview of film studies, where you can learn the basics and core areas of filmmaking.
Our faculty members are the most professional Bollywood veterans from whom you will be guided and enabled to create high-quality, broadcast-standard films by filmmakers, cinematographers, editors, and others. The mentors are lifelong learners eager to devote their lives to making a difference for a better tomorrow. Over time, they nurture creative minds and bring out the best in them. With the help of their support, guidance, and mentoring, every student at Filmagic is transformed into an extraordinary filmmaker.
Filmagic will assist you in developing a strong network of professionals and film enthusiasts. This provides an opportunity to learn a lot about the art from experts, gain new perspectives on making a film, and offer possibilities for mutual development and career advancement.
Frequently Asked Questions
You have the option of working as a cinematographer, director, producer, or screenwriter.
After completing the course, In the beginning, you may work as a Camera Production Assistant, Motion Control Operator, Assistant Director, Assistant Production Controller, Camera Operator, and Camera Assistant, among other things.
To make a digital portfolio for filmmaking, you need to show your creative work experience in an audiovisual format; it is more like a digital resume.
Digital Film & Video production is a comprehensive programme that teaches students the fundamentals to advanced aspects of production for commercials, music videos, documentaries, television shows, and feature films — from script to screen.
- Developing a basic idea into a concept
- Story building & basic plots
- Synopsis & Treatment writing
- Understanding screenplay form
- Building up dramatic scenes
- Writing the screenplay-dialogue drafts
- Character, character graph, and action
- Designing the shooting script
- Other forms of script like TV serial, Ad, and documentary
- Basics of Direction and filmmaking techniques.
- Understanding types of films like Documentaries, Ad films, TV Serials, Short films, Feature films.
- Grammar of screen direction
- Screenplay conversion
- Pre thinking the editing process
- Aesthetics in screen direction
- Song shooting-Director’s point of view
- Working practice & General guidelines
- Basic electronics
- Sound reinforcement
- Signal processing
- Studio acoustic design
- Digital technology
- Stereo and surround sound
- 5.1 Surround Sound final mix for films
- Analog Console
- Digital console
- Digital audio workstations
- Mixing techniques
- Musical instrument digital interface- MIDI
- Audio post-production
- Advanced surround sound mix for films